We have our own domain now!

Please visit bestcatcareproducts.com and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

World's Best Chrome Cat Litter Scoop

I have a cat, a medium-long haired cat. He's black and white. I've named him Mickey. He's a real sweet and clumsy cat. Falls off of everything. He's an indoor cat. And that means, litter box cleaning for me. I clean twice a day; once in the morning, and again in the evening.

So, needless to say, I needed a good litter scoop seeing that I scoop that often. I've used plastic scoops before but I would always cringe after using them since I'd have to go and clean in between the grooves to get stuck on poop and litter off. It was disgusting!

After having taken enough of that, I went in search of a scoop that was easy to use, strong enough to scoop lots of litter (Mickey's a large cat with a jumbo litter box), and easy to clean.

I shopped around and bought several kinds of scoops including the World's Best Chrome Cat Litter Scoop.I was pleasantly surprised and happy that the World's Best Chrome Cat Litter Scooplived up to its name.

Made out of metal, the World's Best Chrome Cat Litter Scoopis strong enough to scoop through lots of litter. That's a good thing since my cat loves to bury his 'things' at the way bottom of his box . . . The best part of the scoop is that all it needs for cleanup is a simple wipe with a non-bleach cleaner or simply hot water. Just a wipe and the scoop is back to looking like new. And for a scoop, it's not a bad looking one at that.

Since this scoop is round, it works really well with the Booda Dome litter boxes since they're round too. Square boxes would be trickier to clean with this scoop. When I find a really good scoop for rectangular boxes, I will post it here.

No comments: