We have our own domain now!

Please visit bestcatcareproducts.com and update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zanies Real Fur Rattling Rainbow Mice

My younger cat just loves little mice that rattle. He will carry the mouse everywhere with him. If he hears the rattle, he comes running from wherever he is, even if he's been sleeping. I tell ya, it's like an addiction to little rattling mice.

If I tie a rattling mouse to a string, then both my cats go crazy over it. They'll run in circles just to try and get it. And they do catch it eventually.

A toy that is played with that hard is bound to need replacement. So this Box of 60 Zanies Real Fur Rattling Rainbow Mice in Cheese Box is great because it has 60 mice in the cheese box. This will last quite a while! I haven't been able to find these at my local pet stores, but if you click on the link, you can purchase them online.

No comments: